Friday, August 19, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

This week seemed like it was going to go on forever. Joe and I went to my Doctor's appointment this afternoon for the Glucose Tolerance Test and an Ultrasound. I wouldn't say that Glucose Test was as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I wouldn't say it was fun either. We should get the results by Monday or Tuesday, so we'll keep our fingers crossed that I passed! The Ultrasound was scheduled, because at 18 weeks, my placenta was very low, so they wanted to make sure it had moved to it's correct place, and thankfully it has! As far as the rest of the appointment went, Dr. Sal says that Baby Kendall looks and sounds great! I am still on track for measurements and weight gain, so hopefully I will stay on track for the last 13 weeks of my pregnancy.

On another note, I am sad to say that Joe and I had to cancel our plans for the tractor pull tonight, so for those of you who were looking forward to pictures, we will have to post some next time! After the Glucose Test, I had a pretty bad headache, and decided it would be better to stay home and rest then be out late and risk feeling worse when I got home.

Speaking of pictures, here is the newest belly picture for 27 weeks. My belly seems to have grown overnight. I'm sure it hasn't been that drastic, but it has certainly come out of nowhere.


This is Eli helping me clean out the office and closet to help prepare and get organized before we begin the nursery project.








One of my good friends, Michelle O'Connor made this beautiful blanket for Kendall and shipped it to me this week. I can already tell, it's going to get a lot of use!

 These next two are some of Kendall's newest outfits. The pictures don't do them justice, but they adorable little outfits. I absolutely love the brown romper below. It will be perfect for Kendall in the chillier months!
 She will be here before we know it! 13 weeks and counting...





No comments:

Post a Comment